Alpha 1.16 - Deobfucation
For last few weeks we've worked to try and make the game less confusing although there will always be a certain level we hope the following helps.
- Added a new loading screen that shows hits and some of the binded keys.
- The settings menu can now be accessed from the pausemenu (keybinding are however unable to be changed for now and sound)
- The pausemenu now features a complete now hints section that shows all the loading hints with additional information
- Gauge has been inserted into the map and the map now shows the player position with an arrow (and a bad red dot, will change in the future)
- Story system is overhauled and and a little more has been added~
- Doubleclick into a level, to quickly jump into a level
- Shiftclick now supported in workshop for resources, normal click now takes all
- Attachment gui's now scale up and down the draw more attention
- Tutorial gui now is not invisible yellow and has a alpha breathing cycle
For the future:
- Added a counter for.. something
We are also looking into setting up the steamstore page, for the future~ also next patch will probably look into adding more obfuscation before obfuscating it x)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.