A Simple Card generator
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A simple card generator features 2 scripts
Both have a refresh button which reruns the scripts additionally this script is made for unity and will very likely be quite useless without unity
Card mesh generator script
Set the size (x,y), Rounding of the corners and amount of vertices which will then generate a custom mesh for those properties
Card texture generator:
- Set the texture size
- Add images (Make sure you set the Image to Readable!) any image and set the relative position and size on the card texture.
- Add borders of any color with adjustable tickness, it is based on rectangles so you basically set a rectangle with position and the borders will be drawn around that rectangle
- Textblock add text of any font with auto wrap or \n to jump to new line. With adjustable colors, anchor size, etc (Make sure the font is set to Unicode)
- lastly custom escape characters that allow for changing colors of the text a textblock.
Comes with all the textures and fonts from the screenshots with a demoscene, feel free to use them anyway you want. (the font has it's own yet open licence)
- There is a tiny bug atm where the texture isn't instantly applied to the newly generated card mesh, to fix this simple hit refresh on the texture generator
Potential future content:
- There might be a variable linking in text possibility however right now that feature is not implemented
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.